Banner photo: S. Sheridan/ Mercy Corps
The Summit is currently sponsored by World Vision and NetHope. There are a number of opportunities to support the event. All supporting organizations will be recognised on the website and in Summit communications.
We invite international and regional private sector and technology companies, foundations, local and international investors, incubators, UN and NGOs to:
- Sponsor the Summit. Both cash and in-kind support (such as telecommunications and other technology for the event) are welcome.
- Fund projects that will be presented at the Summit by young people (with cash or in-kind support).
Speakers / panelists
We invite subject experts from private sector companies, humanitarian and development agencies, academic institutions, startups and governments as well as individual speakers or conflict-affected young people to submit their proposals to present at the Summit to:
- Deliver keynote speeches and participate in panel discussions.
Apply to speak here.
We invite tech companies, UN, NGOs, community-based organizations and other providers to:
- Exhibit their tech solutions in the areas of tertiary education, skills-training, employment, participation/ representation or social media. Exhibitors should have at minimum, developed and tested a Minimum Viable Product.
To apply for a stall in the exhibition space please complete the exhibitor application form here.
We invite universities, NGOs, UN agencies, community-based organizations and others to:
- Nominate and facilitate the participation (logistically, financially, etc) of young people affected by the Syria and Iraq crises. These young people will have the opportunity to pitch their business/project ideas at the event, deliver speeches or participate in discussions.
Representatives from the private sector, government, humanitarian agencies, academic institutions, investors and institutional donors with experience in strong interest in supporting tech initiatives that address challenges faced young people as a result of the Syrian crisis are invited to attend the summit.
To apply for a general ticket, please sign-up here.
To discuss funding, nominating young person(s) to attend the event or for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private sector engagement guide: A Short Guide for Private Sector Engagement in Supporting Children and Youth Affected by the Syria and Iraq Crises